i really need to start drawing again…art class drains most of my creative energy bc we have a lot of 3D projects, which are fun but not my strong point??? idk maybe over the summer i can draw and write more when i’m not at the 20 million camps i signed up for
this is my love letter to azlyrics for not being annoying as fuck like other lyric websites
Read it on the ao3 or under the cut :)
Pairing: Steve Rogers/Bucky Barnes
Title: lost my fear of falling
Author: wistful_joy (me)
“It’s been two weeks,” Natasha says, pressing a coffee cup into Steve’s hand. “How long are we going to do this?”
Steve watches the steam curl into question marks above his cup. “I know he’s still in there,” he says, and that’s that.
It's not too late to get out.
Oh man, this is a tough one.
In my mind, Douglas at a wedding is the center of attention, the life of the party, mingling and charming everyone within 100 feet. On the other hand, though, he’s had a horrible track record with his own marriages (one of which was very recent), weddings are usually filled with alcohol (though the evidence suggests he’s very good at being surrounded by alcohol without breaking his sobriety), and well—it’s Martin.
Martin, luckless, hapless, ridiculous Martin, marrying a princess. A princess. While Douglas is a thrice-divorced former alcoholic First Officer with two daughters he never sees (and he’s drinking sodding pineapple juice), and Martin is getting married to a princess, for heaven’s sake. Like, he’d be jealous. So jealous. He wouldn’t want to show it, but Douglas actually isn’t very good at hiding his jealousy. (Douglas—when you think about it—isn’t actually very good at hiding his emotions at all. He’s good at teasing, and tricking, and swindling, and stealing, even at lying, but not at forcing his emotions.)
He’d be happy for them, really, but when he sees Herc and Carolyn dancing together, and Arthur somehow charming every person he forces to dance with him, and The Princess and Her Captain all in love (disgusting, he thinks), he’s… alone.
loud cannibal noises - everyone needs some hannibal crack! a song for each character, books included.
- Cannibal - Ke$ha - Dr. Hannibal Lecter
- Cannibal Queen - Miniature Tigers - Clarice Starling
- The Puppy Song - Harry Nilsson - Will Graham
- Suit Up - Blue Stahli (ft. Southpaw Swagger) - Jack Crawford
- P.I.M.P. - 50 Cent - Dr. Frederick Chilton
- Turn My Swag On - Soulja Boy - Dr. Alana Bloom
- Trouble - Taylor Swift (ft. Screaming Goats) - Abigail Hobbs
- Bubblegum Bitch - Marina + the Diamonds - Freddie Lounds
- Donatella - Lady Gaga- Dr. Bedelia du Maurier
- Don’t Take No Shit - Lil’ Haze (ft. TeeZee & Edot) - Ardelia Mapp
- Brainwashed Again - Gaudi (ft. Elisa and Danny Ladwa) - Miriam Lass
- Hit Me Baby One More Time - Britney Spears - Reba McClane
- Boss Ass Bitch - Nicki Minaj - Bella Crawford
- This Girl is on Fire - Alicia Keys - Georgia Madchen
- Paper Planes - M.I.A. - Barney Matthews
- Flawless - Studio Killers - Beverly Katz
- Clique - Kanye West (ft. Big Sean & Jay-Z) - Jimmy Price
- Can’t Touch This - MC Hammer - Brian Zeller
- Be My Friend - One-Eyed Doll - Tobias Budge
- Why Can’t We Be Friends? - Smash Mouth - Franklyn Froideveaux
- Like a Surgeon - Weird Al Yankovic - Dr. Abel Gideon
- Girls Fall Like Dominoes - Nicki Minaj - Jame Gumb
- I Can’t Decide - Scissor Sisters - Garrett Jacob Hobbs
- Puff The Magic Dragon - Yefah JC - Francis Dolarhyde
- Bye Bye Bye - 'N Sync - Margot Verger
- How Bad Can I Be? - The Lorax Cast - Mason Verger
- POWER - Kanye West - Rinaldo Pazzi
- The Biggest Douche in the Universe - South Park - Paul Krendler
Ariana Brown - “Volver, Volver” (CUPSI 2014)
"I am always amazed that the ability to forget history is a choice for some people."
Awarded best poet at cupsi 2014.
I can’t remember where I heard this, but someone once said that defending a position by citing free speech is sort of the ultimate concession; you’re saying that the most compelling thing you can say for your position is that it’s not literally illegal to express. - Randall Munroe, XKCD
so basically i slacked off on doing any homework and i made a resource blog!! it’s got a lot of cool things on it and you should probs check it out